[App_rpt-users] USB FOB pin 13 (PTT)

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Dec 5 02:36:37 UTC 2011

The new URIx (as it is called) uses the CM119A.  If you want to roll your
own, it would be a good idea to find a fob that uses one of those.

I would note that the output of the chip itself is unlikely to be able to
drive much of anything. Again, looking to the URIx design, they use a FET
switch (IRLML2060) to buffer the output.

To force the PTT on you simply use the command "radio key" and "radio unkey"
from the Asterisk CLI

GL
Ken