[App_rpt-users] Iphone app?

Josh Freeman cpe.jfreeman at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 15:58:52 UTC 2011

As far as I know there's nothing as fancy as iaxRPT for iOS, although
you can do many of the same things from an IAX2 or SIP softphone if
you've configured Asterisk properly. The best IAX2 softphone I've found
for iOS is Zoiper
<http://itunes.apple.com/ng/app/zoiper-softphone/id438949960?mt=8>
(which does SIP too). If you can get by with SIP only, check out the
Acrobits offerings.

Josh KI4ITI