[App_rpt-users] Adding APRStt tp my node

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 16 04:14:59 UTC 2011

I am in the middle of doing about 3 other things at the moment, and dont have time
to figure out all the stuff, but if you just want to try it, put the following in your
rpt.conf file in the stanza for the desired node.

aprstt=

of course, you need to set up the gps.conf properly for normal usage in addition

JIM