[App_rpt-users] Courtesy Tone

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Sat Dec 17 04:27:24 UTC 2011

I think what you want for the local unkey when linked is:

remotetx=|iK

see http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/96

For the remote base timeout put this in the node stanza:

remote_inact_timeout=0 	            ; Inactivity timer for remote base nodes only (set to 0 to disable).
remote_timeout=5400                 ; Session time out for remote base. (set to 0 to disable)

See: http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/44
--
Tim
:wq