[App_rpt-users] call into an Asterisk+app_rpt node with a cell phone??

Ron Morell ron at morell.us
Sat Dec 17 16:55:47 UTC 2011

Stephen,
Thank you for this reply and offer to help.  I have experimented more
and have new information.

I am *able* to connect with my cell phone IaxAgent to the W4BGH node
28187.  So my setup for the magic words in the data entry fields is
correct.  I am unable to connect to any telephone devices on my LAN
except for iaxRPT which connects reliably.  I am unable to connect to my
node from the Verizon cell service, but as I just demonstrated,
connecting to W4BGH node 28187 works.

So now, to experiment with Asterisk I need to understand why my local
area network does not connect these extensions and why I am not able to
register through the DSL router to the node.  The router provided by the
ISP is an Actiontec PK5000.
Ron
KA7U