[App_rpt-users] Mini ITX board or Beagle board or ?? or ?? for remote repeater sites

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 17 21:20:32 UTC 2011

I guess the question really is: Do your repeater systems provide line-level processed audio
and COR/CTCSS decode themselves.?

The Beagle/LOX board is a *really* great option. It will run 2 full-duplex repeater systems, but only
if they provide their own audio processing.

Overall, if this will work for you, its a much lower-cost, lower-power and reliable way of
doing things, compared to purchase of a new mini-itx system, hard drive (or SSD),
2 URI's etc.

JIM WB6NIL