[App_rpt-users] DTMF voice falsing

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Sun Dec 18 19:23:37 UTC 2011

My experience always has been that the standard install is WAY too sensitive
to DTMF false decodes.
There may be an easier way to do this (I hope to find), but, one way is to
remove the RADIO_RELAX compiler flag
in
/usr/src/astsrc/asterisk/menuselect.makeopts
it should read only:
MENUSELECT_CFLAGS=LOADABLE_MODULES

Then cd astsrc
And
./configure
Make
Make install

There is a menu for changing compiler flags in recent releases - you have to
make the menuselect program when you do the install (I think)

73

Ken