[App_rpt-users] DTMF voice falsing

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Mon Dec 19 04:25:04 UTC 2011

I tried removing RADIO_RELAX but touch tone decoding was way too slow for my taste. Jim mentioned that the parameters could be adjusted to perhaps find a happy medium between radio_relax and phone mode. The parameters are in /usr/src/astsrc/asterisk/main/dsp.c under the RADIO_RELAX compiler directive. Not being a C programmer and knowing even less about the DSP routines, I couldn't make much sense of the values. But maybe others could check it out and explain the parameters to the rest of us. :-)
--
Tim
:wq