[App_rpt-users] DTMF voice falsing

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Tue Dec 20 15:13:35 UTC 2011

No I don't think so.
The URI is adjusted per the instructions and the receiver gain settings are
reasonable (rxmixerset=375)

My guess is that it is the users' vocal characteristics and to some extent
the rig he/she is using.

If you have one or two of these individuals on your system, it will drive
you crazy unless you change the RADIO_RELAX setting.

Ken