[App_rpt-users] Asterisk Install Help!

Jim W7RY w7ry at centurytel.net
Wed Dec 21 03:08:48 UTC 2011

Group.. I'm having some issues getting a new node set up and have some questions. Not sure if this is the right forum or not.

I successfully loaded the OS twice.. I apparently mistyped my password when the install asked me for it. After I put it in in-correctly, the screen went to a login prompt... now I cant
figure out how to re-start the install without starting from square 1. I've searched the internet and found little information on the actual node install.

Can anyone point me to some?
Thanks!
73
Jim W7RY