[App_rpt-users] Allstar RTCM (Radio Thin Client Module) is nowavailable

Shaun Rudling shaun at pmbnet.co.za
Thu Dec 22 02:09:56 UTC 2011

Now THIS is what I wanted to hear. So I guess as long as I can ping the
AllStar server, then it will work.

We have a large wireless LAN network but each geographical section is on
its own ip range. I have 10 repeater sites I want to link up. Looks like
my D-Star project must be put on hold for awhile.
Anyone want to buy 4x URIx's?

Shaun
zr5s

Ps!     "Low Power Input voltage (7-24Vdc approximately 80ma) "      You
must be pulling my co-ax, or is this really true?