[App_rpt-users] RADIO THIN CLIENT MODULE and "Simulcast Transmit System"

Peter Elke pete.elke at esquared.com
Thu Dec 22 16:34:20 UTC 2011

Hi Shaun,

At the moment we are limited to transmitters that use 14.4Mhz as their
oscillator base (MCX. Syntors, MSF500s, MaxTrax) since the Motorola UHSO
only creates that frequency from the 10mhz Trimble GPS.

If we select a different transmitter model (that is not 14.4 based) a
clock generator like Mark's Programmable Clock Generator Module will be
needed.  We were lucky in that I had a bunch of UHSO units for a 900Mhz
project that we could borrow for the thin client 440 project.

Pete/WI6H