[App_rpt-users] Allstar RTCM (Radio Thin Client Module) isnowavailable

Marshall Oldham ke6pcv at cal-net.org
Thu Dec 22 17:38:45 UTC 2011

Pete,

Thanks for the information on how you have been using the RTCM. It seems that there are many different applications that one can use
these RTCM's for.
They are kind of universal in nature. Enjoyed the photo of the portable traveling node. Just had one question about the Ubiquiti
PicoStation set up as a bridge.
Can you give/explain a little more information on it?   I am interested in how this works to provide the internet for your setup.

Thanks

Marshall

  _____