[App_rpt-users] setting up a new node with a maxtrac

Little Denver denver.little at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 00:20:27 UTC 2011

Looking to build an allstar node with for my dad. The OS is installing now,
my URI with internal eeprom has been delivered and I am soldering the
connections to my Maxtrac. I would like to set this up for Simplex with
tones, Can i get a guide of standard settings for the web configuration,
specifically for the radio configuration section? we have been messing
around with getting an HT to work with no success and basically have
changed all the setting in there. Just want to make sure we start off with
everything as a standard or best pratice for this new radio configuration.

--
Thanks & 73,
Denver Little