[App_rpt-users] Allstarlink/ubuntu

KB7RSI kb7rsi at gmail.com
Sat Dec 24 04:36:49 UTC 2011

Yep that's it.

Typing too fast.LOL

Thanks

Harold

From: Jim Duuuude [mailto:telesistant at hotmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2011 8:35 PM
To: kb7rsi at gmail.com; app_rpt mailing list
Subject: RE: [App_rpt-users] Allstarlink/ubuntu

isnt that K1LNX??

JIM

  _____

From: kb7rsi at gmail.com
To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
Date: Fri, 23 Dec 2011 20:34:06 -0800
Subject: [App_rpt-users] Allstarlink/ubuntu

Does anyone have the scripts that K1LNK wrote a little over a year ago that
they could send me or direct me to?

His domain seems to be down and I also assume that his email which is to his
old domain is down also.

If not, has anyone successfully gotten this to work on Ubuntu with minimum
issues?

Thanks all

Harold

Kb7rsi