[App_rpt-users] CTCSS Drop Out Time

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Sun Dec 25 12:33:56 UTC 2011

Thanks Ken, but this did not work..

Here is what I did..

[root at KA4EPS-R-Margate xpmr]# cd /usr/src/asterisk/asterisk/channels/xpmr

[root at KA4EPS-R-Margate xpmr]# pwd

/usr/src/asterisk/asterisk/channels/xpmr

[root at KA4EPS-R-Margate xpmr]# make

make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.

[root at KA4EPS-R-Margate xpmr]# make install

make: *** No rule to make target `install'.  Stop.

[root at KA4EPS-R-Margate xpmr]#

I assume I have the correct directory?