[App_rpt-users] AutoPatch

Matt Roberts n9gmr at me.com
Mon Dec 26 15:18:36 UTC 2011

I activated the autopatch early this morning.  Because the web portal is not totally speech friendly, I had to pull some tricks to get the information I needed for manual configuration.  The file I have is different than the one that is shown.  If the information wasn't in my configuration files, I cut and pasted the correct lines into my configuration.  Since I had to do this, maybe I might have missed something.
  When I bring up the patch, I get a dial tone, and I dial the number.  The repeater tells me the call is connecting, then I get a call terminated message.  The manual configuration information says nothing about modifying rpt.conf, but if you read the documentation it tells you to modify this file. Do I need to do this? If so, what do I need to put in there? I tried changing "context=radio" above the callerid setting to "context=pstn-out and that resulted in me getting a dial tone, and when I tried to dial I'd get a fast busy signal.
Does anyone have any ideas on what I should do to fix this?

Matt Roberts
n9gmr at me.com
Call Sign N9GMR
IRLP 4515