[App_rpt-users] Voice ID's - and macro voice..

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Dec 28 15:23:02 UTC 2011

On Dec 28, 2011, at 10:16 AM, Jim Duuuude wrote:

> dude, why are you trying to "build" one?
> Take a mic, and record one. Completely without
> question, having a custom "real-life" voice
> recording as an identifier is a wonderful and
> very tasteful, classy addition to your radio system.

Mostly because I hate the sound of my own voice. I'd really much rather listen to pretty much anything else. And, it's kind of nice to have a consistent voice on the repeater announcements. But mostly, yeah, anyone's voice but mine.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: (814) 860-3194 or 888-75-BUDDY