[App_rpt-users] RTCM now supports CTCSS encode in "offline (failover) mode"

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 30 20:33:36 UTC 2011

we dont have a "separate page" pe se.
The documentation specific to the RTCM (As opposed to the VOTER cards in general) is in the Micro-Node
site (and will be updated to reflect the new changes in the "offline" mode shortly).

The voter project page under the projects page on the Allstar site (although VERY outdated now)
is still the "generic" reference for the VOTER stuff.

JIM