[App_rpt-users] No Echolink Test Server Return Audio

Tim Sawyer tim.sawyer at me.com
Wed Feb 2 14:28:51 UTC 2011

Do Allstar nodes hear you?
---
TIS

On Feb 1, 2011, at 4:01 PM, John (WB5NFC) wrote:

I'm in the process of configuring a new ACID node and all is going...slowly. My immediate challenge is Echolink connectivity. When I connect to the Echolink Test Server, I hear the connect message, but I do not hear my audio return after transmitting.  I have double-checked port forwarding through my router (UDP 5198-5199 and TCP 5200). What am I overlooking?  Troubleshooting suggestions appreciated.

John / WB5NFC