[App_rpt-users] GUI

Steve Schulze n9udo at yellowthunder.org
Sun Feb 6 16:21:26 UTC 2011

Ok. That's what I thought. No biggie, just curious. The box is kinda
boring to look at. ;-)

Thanks!

Steve Schulze - Radio Amateur, General Class - N9UDO
Administrator, Baraboo, Wisconsin D-Star System - WB9FDZ
Treasurer, Badgerland Amateur Television Society - KB9SFS

http://yellowthunder.org/dstar.html