[App_rpt-users] GUI

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Mon Feb 7 16:56:05 UTC 2011

I guess I need to make sure to reply all for my suggestion so others might
see it.. : - )

I use a program called WinSCP which allows users to attach the linux file
system via ssh to a Windows GUI much like windows explorer. Form it you can
look at files, read logs, edit files and copy to and from the Linux box to a
local file system on your XP or eq box.. I use it to copy pertinent folders
as well as an easy way to access via ssh to edit the files... There are
plenty of wyas to do this in Linux, but it is one of the best tools for
Windows users to get to their Linux files in a manner they can easily relate
to if you are a power windows users...

Doug
KD8B