[App_rpt-users] Mountaintop Beagleboard/app_rpt application, your thoughts appreciated

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Wed Feb 9 23:13:17 UTC 2011

You are correct. The Asterisk system with the beagleboard certainly could replace the
existing controller you already have up there. And it would do a very good job.

However, if you feel more comfortable leaving it there, then by all means attach the Asterisk
system to the second (link) port on the controller. The Asterisk system will work quite well
in either configuration.

JIM WB6NIL