[App_rpt-users] Remote access to node fails

GARY BONEBRAKE w5bi at amsat.org
Mon Feb 14 00:03:45 UTC 2011

New node setup using Allstarlink portal download.

Behind NAT on private network.

All necessary ports (udp/tcp) forwarded to server IP (4569, 5004-5082,
10000-20000)

DNS redirect  available (w5bi.no-ip.org).

1st problem - AllstarLink Web Transceiver on separate PC on LAN will not
connect to my node (works to other nodes)

2nd problem - iaxRpt works on LAN but not from outside. Am I trying
something impossible? Pointing to my public IP or w5bi.no-ip.org does not
work.

3rd problem - WinSCP works fine on LAN but not from outside. Same question
as iaxRpt - possible?

I probably left out some critical detail(s), but help point me in the right
direction.

Gary

Gary Bonebrake W5BI

Emergency Coordinator