[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard and USB URI dongle

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Tue Feb 15 21:42:23 UTC 2011

OK so do I have it correct?

chan_simpleusb

* Does not do carrier detect (via DSP noise detection) must use COR logic.
* Does not do CTSCC Decode (obviously).
* DTMF is handled by Zaptel so we still decode DTMF in asterisk.

* encode functions are same as before?

* enabling/using it is by simply specifyinfg it in rpt.conf

rxchannel = SimpleUSB/usb

and the presense and setup of simpleusb.conf

Thanks!
Steve

-Steve