[App_rpt-users] Beagleboard and USB URI dongle

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Thu Feb 17 14:40:12 UTC 2011

Thanks Chuck!
I'll direct some of my focus/testing in that area of the system to see
if I can influence the audio issue in any way via this..

Also I've mentioned here several times how incredible green I am with
Linux kernel/software and C/C++
I'm looking over the code over & over again and at this point in my life
don't know what I'm doing..
I'm willing & able to figure it out.
I know it will come with time & trials..
If anybody on the list who is fluent with the code (used for this) and
would be willing to sit on the phone for an hour or possibly two (not all
at once) while I ask questions about how the code works.. I'd be
incredibly grateful for a life time and could probably be a lot more
productive here sooner.
:-)

I'll ask again formally for this help later on.
and not only here.

If someone is willing to teach.. I'm willing to learn (even pay for it).
This is a worthwhile place to get good at it.

:-)

Awesome!!!

Take care & thanks again Chuck for the pointer.

-Steve