[App_rpt-users] USB URI dongle

Chuck Henderson rpt2 at chuck.midlandsnetworking.com
Thu Feb 17 23:51:57 UTC 2011

Could be a clue!  I also have one out of 4 D510MO boards that will not run
the allstarlink software.  For all other uses the odd board works fine.  I
can't find any difference, all boards came from same production batch,
almost sequential serial numbers.  There must be some tiny tolerance issue
but I am clueless to figure it out.  I just found a different purpose for
that board.