[App_rpt-users] Parallel port IO board?

Doug Bade kd8b at thebades.net
Fri Feb 18 18:38:23 UTC 2011

One of the D-Star implementations uses a Velleman K8055 usb experimenter kit
and they ( Velleman) provide windows and Linux O.S. I/O stuff for it. It
provides 5 hardware inputs and 5 hardware outputs off of a usb cable. For
about $50.00 usd or so. That other project has migrated to serial port I/O
instead but when multiple tx and cor are needed, the velleman I/O setup is
maybe an option that can be integrated in???

Or not J