[App_rpt-users] Node not showing up on active list

K&R Yoksh yokshs at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 21 17:49:38 UTC 2011

Node 2211 is still not showing up in the active nodes list. http://stats.allstarlink.org/
It does, however, show up green in the System-wide nodes list, and Web transceiver. Inbound and outbound calls seem to work 100%. Today I tried moving the node to another server and back. No change. I also wanted to try changing the passwordon the portal for 2211, but couldn't find a way to do that.Any more ideas? Thanks .73KyleK0KN--- Original Message ---Hello group,

An odd thing happened a few days ago.

One of my 6 nodes no longer appears on the Allstar active nodes list http://stats.allstarlink.org/

Nothing has changed on my end. I've made sure that the stanza for node status reporting is uncommented in rpt.conf.

This server is running 3 nodes, 2210-2212 and 2210,2212 show up. The node reporting stanzas are identical on all 3 nodes.

I can use 2211 as before, it will successfully connect to other stations, etc, but does not display correctly if connected to another station. For example, I connected 2211 to my node 2215. Node 2211 appears to be a non-standard node. See URL: http://stats.allstarlink.org/nodeinfo.cgi?node=2215

Any ideas? I'm stumped.

Thanks. 73

Kyle
K0KN