[App_rpt-users] Help with chan_usbradio "HID process has died orsomething!!"?

Phil N6TCT phil.n6tct at gmail.com
Mon Feb 28 03:53:59 UTC 2011

Aha!  I think you've hit the nail on the head.  I recall now that this
particular PC does have power saving features that typically need to
be disabled in the linux kernel ("acpi=off" or "noacpi" or somesuch in
grub) for it to be well behaved.  I will try it tomorrow and let the
list know how it turns out, but (knock on wood) I'm pretty sure this
is it.

Thanks!

Phil, N6TCT

P.S. to Jim, glad you got to enjoy that error message once again.  :-)