[App_rpt-users] Audio gateway issues??

n7pkt at picklejar.org n7pkt at picklejar.org
Tue Jan 11 18:26:52 UTC 2011

   Hi,

   I've been getting distorted and/or over driven audio from the Alaskan
Reflector audio gateway (27299 and 27372). Is anyone else having
problems with audio coming from the IRLP sides of these gateway nodes?
I'm trying to eliminate causes on my end right now.

   I get pristine audio from an allstar to allstar connection and
completely understandable (but lower quality) audio when I connect to
the Alaskan Reflector via EchoLink. The only problem I seem to have is
with audio coming from the IRLP side of the gateway nodes.

   8-Dale