[App_rpt-users] Audio gateway issues??

Steve Passmore k6kya at hokeynet.net
Tue Jan 11 21:28:23 UTC 2011

Dave Cameron of IRLP has stated that reflector channels can have
crosslinks.  They've had echolink conferences on the gsm channels for
years.

There are a few IRLP reflector channels that have crosslink allstar
nodes that are stuck at ver 876 because of this.  It would have been
nice to just leave the IRLP stuff in the source but I guess there's no
going back now.

Steve