[App_rpt-users] Echolink announcements.

David McGough kb4fxc at inttek.net
Sun Jan 16 22:00:24 UTC 2011

Hi everyone,

I, too,  noticed that echolink announcements went away after upgrading
recently....After looking through the app_rpt.c code, I found a "new"
variable that seems to need to be set, too.  In the node stanza, try this:

eannmode=2
tannmode=2

...This worked for me....Anyone know what "tannmode" is being used for??

73, David kb4fxc