[App_rpt-users] I should never be called!

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Mon Jan 17 23:25:19 UTC 2011

Thanks to Jim, I finally got the iaxRpt working.
I could not see the extra comma no matter how long I stared at it
(why I do not do software for my day job)

The instructions on the Xelatec web site say to do this:

[radio-gui]
exten => NODENUMBER,1,rpt(NODENUMBER|X)

if I do that, I get the famous "I should never be called!" warning message.

With the comma plus parenthesis (as in my note below) it fails to connect.

The syntax that works, without error messages, is

exten => NODENUMBER,1,rpt,NODENUMBER|X

where NODENUMBER is replaced with the digits of the asterisk node number.

Tnx again

Ken