[App_rpt-users] Installation problems with Intel 525 mini-itx

Peter Elke pete.elke at esquared.com
Tue Jan 18 18:49:17 UTC 2011

Thanks Jim,

I will try it tonight and report back.

Pete

From: app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org
[mailto:app_rpt-users-bounces at ohnosec.org] On Behalf Of Jim Duuuude
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2011 9:18 AM
To: conny at n5hc.com; app_rpt mailing list
Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Installation problems with Intel 525
mini-itx

Sorry! I made a type-o in a SQL query in the php source that generates
the usbradio.conf file!
duh! It should work a whole lot better now.

JIM WB6NIL

> From: conny at n5hc.com
> Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2011 09:55:28 -0700
> To: app_rpt-users at ohnosec.org
> Subject: Re: [App_rpt-users] Installation problems with Intel 525
mini-itx

> Hi,
>
> Had the same issue:
>
> "mpg123 no process killed
>
> Asterisk ended with exit status 1
>
> Asterisk died with code 1
>
> Automatically restarting Asterisk."
>
> This on a HP workstation that worked well in the past.
>
> In my case It turned out that the downloaded radio interface node
configuration (usbradio.conf) is not correct.

> It used to work OK up till last week.
>
> What I did, even if you see the above errors coming on the screen,
login as root and run astdn.sh to kill asterisk, that stopped the
messages.

> Then I manually updated the config files in /etc/asterisk and after a
reboot everything worked OK.

> If I run nodesetup.sh the files get downloaded from allstarlink.org
and after reboot the same problem starts again because the usbradio.conf
file is incorrect.