[App_rpt-users] Suggested mod to default extensions.conf

KI6PSP (Ed) ki6psp at gmail.com
Mon Jan 24 14:28:01 UTC 2011

I am by no means an expert, but I have a suggestion. I nuked my
extensions.conf file and rebuilt it from the web confuguration and I found a
glitch in the default config. If the internet connection is down, and a call
is made, the fast busy tone will sound, but it will not stop. If this is a
simplex node, that is a problem. Here is my suggested default config:

; Un-comment out the following clause if you want Allstar Autopatch service
[pstn-out]
exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,1,Dial(IAX2/allstar-autopatch/\${EXTEN})
exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,2,Wait,3
exten=_NXXNXXXXXX,3,Hangup

Thanks
Ed