[App_rpt-users] aprs password for app_gps

Bryan D. Boyle bdboyle at bdboyle.com
Mon Jan 24 16:00:06 UTC 2011

On 1/24/11 10:32 AM, Chuck Henderson wrote:
> *Since adding the gps.conf, which is working and puts me on the aprs
> maps, I started getting the following messages on the console..*.
> [Jan 24 08:59:57] WARNING[2659]: chan_usbradio.c:2152 sound_thread:
> select failed: Interrupted system call
> *****DELETIA****
>
> Chuck Henderson, WB9UUS

seeing the same thing...

Also...is there any variable possible to set to cut down the reporting
interval?  For a stationary system...like a repeater...every 30 seconds
seems a bit much (maybe if it was located on the San Andreas fault, it
would be moving, though...;))

--
73 all...and thanks, Jim, for the great functionality.

Bryan
Echolink WB0YLE-R
Allstar 27294
APRS WB0YLE-8