[App_rpt-users] WxScript

k8khw at att.net k8khw at att.net
Wed Jan 26 22:48:08 UTC 2011

<snip>
?Mark,

Finally after a fresh install of all the files I have the get scripts
running. When I try to play the scripts it acts like its running and goes
back to the root prompt and nothing come out the speakers or transmitted
over the air. Is there something I need to change in the play script to get
it to play.

I am using the W0ANM scripts.

Brian
KB3ORS
27321
       Brain

 I ask the same question a while back and never did get the issue resolved. Actually here everything
is working as it should which I bet is the case in your end as well. Here When we call for the script to
play the Wx file it plays it fine but is only heard if someone else is talking on the system and has the
Node keyed up. When they unkey or stop talking so does the Wx script. I bet if you havn,t fixed it
ready try calling the Script and have a on going qso on your system and see if you hear the Wx report ect.
if you have it working we would like to know what you did.

                                                   Randy Node 27372