[App_rpt-users] Am I just tripping over myself? or is the provisioning system down?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Tue Jul 5 14:26:18 UTC 2011

All weekend ans still now I seem to have got myself outta sync where
my test system (node 27298) is no longer updating if make & push changes
from the allstar provisioning portal..
I'm just trying to change the IAX port..
Seemed to work fine last week when I was trying it out.

I'm using a very simple short password with only loercase letters & numbers
as I had run into password complexity issues before.. wherer it worked
fine for logging into the web portal but would not provision the box.

Thanks.. if you have any sanity checks to suggest I'll give 'em a try!

Michigan Broadband Systems Inc.
"Always Connected"

(734)527-7150

Steve's cellphone: (734)904-1811