[App_rpt-users] Am I just tripping over myself? or is the provisioning system down?

Steve Gladden steve at michiganbroadband.com
Wed Jul 6 15:18:59 UTC 2011

OK I figured out the not getting provisioned ordeal..
Since I was out of sync on IAX port setting.. oddly (to me)
I needed to be IAX registered to register.allstarlink.org  (*duh*),
in order for the provisiong pushes to reach me.

I had somehow thought all along this whole thing was all done via HTTP
on port 80.
Didn't realize there was custom integration with IAX (COOL!).

So there is a realtime push.. not a wait until app_rpt 'checks in' via HTTP
to stats.allstarlink.org.

Um.. that's cool! how'ya doing that?? I mean with IAX & all?
Checking some kinda status bit in the IAX reg packets that flags a
"hey go get yer updates" routine?

:-)

Steve