[App_rpt-users] Another newbie question from Australia

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sat Jul 9 03:20:39 UTC 2011

Hi Everybody,

I've finally got around to setting my transmit and receive audio levels
today. It was straightforward and now things sound a whole lot better on
transmit... except for this one strange thing...

every now and then, and it appears to be random, transmitted audio seems
to break into (for lack of a better description) a robotic cycon-style
voice. It affects both incoming voice and also telemetry tones.

My node is using a DMK URI and it's plugged into it's own USB socket.

Any idea what is going on and where I should look to fix it?

Michael.
VK5ZEA