[App_rpt-users] Chicken Burst tweak - conclusion

Ken ke2n at cs.com
Fri Jul 15 11:28:11 UTC 2011

Let me correct something I said in a previous posting.  You *can* start to
get a noise burst if you make hang time too short, but the amount of time
between turning off the tone and dropping the carrier is determined by a
fixed parameter called TOC_NOTONE_TIME in xpmr.h (pointed out by John
Boteler).

After changing this you need to recompile the apps that use it. Follow the
instructions at

http://ohnosec.org/drupal/node/29

All the nodes on that computer will have that new timing, of course.

Ken