[App_rpt-users] Pico node configuration

Dale Weber n7pkt at picklejar.org
Sat Jul 16 03:02:19 UTC 2011

On Wednesday, July 13, 2011 07:10:22 PM Ken Leisten wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Got Pickle Linux copied to a flash card and running on my beagleboard/LOX
> node. It walked me through changing some network settings for IP, gateway,
> subnet etc., but it never asked me for a node number or tried to download
> configuration from the allstar portal. I tried forcing a config through the
> portal but this doesn't seem to work either. What am I missing?

	Got to node configuration, and select the server and node you want to run on
Beagle/LOX. Then select your radio interface type as beagle (BeagleBoard-xM
with LOX board). Then you will see a selection for port. Port 1 is closest to
the Ethernet connector on Beagle.  Finally, download the server configuration
with your node to the Beagle with/LOX.

	That should do it!

	8-Dale