[App_rpt-users] Moving URI between USB ports.

Michael Carey michaelcarey at internode.on.net
Sun Jul 17 21:11:07 UTC 2011

Hi Lu (and other),

I've been trying different things (but not a complete re-install yet).
One thing I have noticed is that when I have the URI plugged into the
add-on PCI USB card the green LED flashes slower than when it is plugged
directly into the motherboards USB sockets. I have the URI USB address
correctly entered into the
usbradio_tune_usb27871.conf file. Receive audio is fine, COS is fine,
PTT is fine... just no transmit audio.

And strangely last night, I keyed up my box to hear the telemetry tail
and when I keyed *81, I got the time announced to me... and then it
stopped again.

I think for now I will revert back to the motherboard USB sockets and
put up with the occasional motorboating audio. I'm just not familiar
enough with Asterisk to start trying to work out what is going on with
the "no transmit audio" issue.  Hopefully someone else will work out
what is going on.

Thanks to all for your input into my problem.

Michael.
VK5ZEA