[App_rpt-users] Micor Squelch like available on APP?

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Tue Jul 26 01:53:09 UTC 2011

Bryan,

Thanks for the info on your configuration. I think I will hold off for now
as I really want to help test out the patches this fall. But if it gets real
bothersome, I might just loosen up the squelch.

The repeater does not get much activity anyway, so an occasional bust should
not be a huge deal, and that's even if I bother to open it up.

As to your noise, this sounds like PIM (Passive intermodulation) that can
occur when you have dirty connections, bad antenna or some other external
active mixing component. If you can get me an audio sample, I would be
interested in hearing this. However possible, I doubt this is static
discharge.

73

Lu

KA4EPS