[App_rpt-users] Pickle / PicoNode Boot Problem

John (WB5NFC) wb5nfc at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 27 17:29:31 UTC 2011

I've been wrestling with my Pico Node/LOX on-and-off for a few weeks trying to get it to boot. Boot and serial communication are fine with the test MicroSD, but I have been unable to boot from pickle. Pickle appears to write OK with dd, but then there's no response when the card is placed in the BeagleBoard xM. I am attempting to use a PNY MicroSD 4GB - it was the only brand available locally. Has anyone had any luck with these? If not, what works?  Thanks for any guidance.

John / WB5NFC