[App_rpt-users] Remote commands

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Thu Jul 28 00:52:17 UTC 2011

Ok,

I know this is a newbie question, but I searched everywhere I know and I
can't find an example nor figure this out..

I need to understand the proper command structure or procedure of *4 remote
command.

Example, I want to issue a command to one of my nodes from another node. How
do I do this?

I tried the following example from my node 27870

KA4EPS-R-Margate*CLI> rpt fun 27870 *427869*81#

I thought that this command would allow me to announce the time on node
27869 while entering this on the 27870 node..

Is this not possible?

Another example, let's say I want 27869 to connect to 27875 would I want to
dial over the air on (node 27870)  *427869*327875#  ?

Thanks again for your help.. I am just not getting anywhere with it.

Lu, KA4EPS