[App_rpt-users] URI not found

Jim Duuuude telesistant at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 16:16:47 UTC 2011

ahhhh "band new unit".. I think I understand.

You need to update your software (particularly chan_usbradio) because the
one from the last release was previous to the URIx (which is the new variety
of URI now being shipped).

Please update your software to SVN as follows:

https://allstarlink.org/support.html#astupgrade

JIM WB6NIL