[App_rpt-users] Intranet project

Lu Vencl vencl at att.net
Sat Jul 30 20:29:01 UTC 2011

Leon,

Appreciate the reply. First, I can’t add anymore antennas on the towers. I am lucky with what I have today as they are grandfathered.

Secondly, the  50-100 MB links are solid with redundancy (underground fiber) used to feed the cell sites. So I am confident that these link will stay up in a storm. I know, I have been through a couple and they did hold up.

So I don’t think I would be venturing into adding any more expense then I already have.

If I did not have the solid links available, then I would be considering other options.

73 and thanks

Lu,

KA4EPS