[App_rpt-users] Culling Linux Services (ACID)

Bote Man bote_radio at botecomm.com
Sun Jul 31 16:24:06 UTC 2011

I know that a good number of guys are running streaming scanner feeds
(Windows) on thin clients, with appropriate trimming down of components to
squeeze into the limited memory and resources of a thin client. They are
also inexpensive, I believe.

Maybe that hardware would serve this purpose well?

Bote
W4NUD
on the road again...ho boy!